Manage Your Time Better
Time waits for no man, but you can catch up!
Faster. Sooner. Better. More. Now. Yesterday! Can you ever get it all done? The time we spend each day not accomplishing what we want or need to accomplish can add significant stress to our business and personal lives. But since we can't change time, we must learn how to make the most of the time we have.
This training program shows how to virtually "add" minutes to each day by forming a logical, prioritized sequence or "plan of action" that incorporates the use of symbols, notes, teamwork, clear communication processes, and much more.
You'll Learn To:
- Target your efforts on the most important tasks
- Be a goal-getter, not just a goal setter
- Do the most constructive things first to make life easier later
- Avoid time-wasters
- Use the R-A-F-T Theory to attack those dreaded stacks of paper!
- Effectively delegate, even if you're not the boss
Complete with DVD, CD audio and viewer's guide. Length: 23 Min.