TeleCare: How to Provide Exceptional Customer Service Over the Phone
Learn the Skills to be Exceptional Customer Service providers!
Every time the phone rings, your business is on the line. When customers call, how do your people come across? Are they friendly? Empathetic? In control? Willing to help -- even if it means going out of their way?
Studies show that satisfied customers will boast about their positive experiences to four or five other people. But dissatisfied callers typically will let up to a dozen others know about their negative experiences. TeleCare gives you numerous skills, strategies and techniques your phone service people can use to increase customer loyalty ... make sales ... win customers ... and soothe tempers.
- Ways to prevent many of the needless complications that can make your job unpleasant and overwhelming
- Tools and techniques to use when you are confronted with special challenges, including language barriers, cultural differences, and out-of-control callers
- How to get inside the minds of difficult callers, defuse anger, soothe anxieties, and create a win-win plan of action that offers them results
- Strategies that encourage customers to stay on the line, pay serious attention to your offer, and act on what you're saying
- The single most important way to make a lasting, positive impression on a caller
- Techniques that help you relate to the customer by adjusting your role as a customer service provider; become the host, teacher, detective, healer, or advocate