Self-Esteem for Women
How to increase your self-worth, self-respect, and life satisfaction
The key to understanding low self-esteem lies in your answer to this single question: What do you believe you deserve in your life?
If you're like many women, you deserve more than you allow yourself to expect. A deeply false sense of unworthiness stands in your way. Self-Esteem for Women will help you overcome it.
In this compassionate program, presenter Julie White unravels the painful tangle of low self-esteem. You'll explore its root causes and practical suggestions for building a more positive self-image from the inside out.
You'll laugh, you'll have fun — and most of all, you'll gain a more accurate, hopeful, and empowering picture of who you really are. Strengthen your sense of self-worth and self-respect — and begin to experience a more enriching life immediately!
- Why attacking yourself is often less painful than exposing yourself to attack from others
- How to open your mind to new possibilities
- The importance of "confiding relationships"
- How to recognize your own growth and success
- The telltale signs of self-defeating thinking
- Why eliminating negative self-talk is even more powerful than increasing positive self-talk