Self-Esteem and Peak Performance
By Jack Canfield, co-author of The New York Times best seller "Chicken Soup for the Soul"
Discover how to live life with energy and optimism, while feeling good about yourself and others.
Think about it …
How you feel about yourself affects every single aspect of your life. When your self-esteem is high, you reach your peak performance.
You can keep your self-esteem high — consistently — by using the specific skills you'll learn in this program. They're deceptively simple, yet most people aren't even aware of them.
If you want to feel and be your best, this program is for you!
Here's some of what you'll learn …
- How to get what you want in life by letting go of fear
- When to learn from criticism and when — and how — to ignore it
- How to muster the courage to stand up for what you know is true
- The one thing, totally under your control, that you should do every day to maintain healthy self-esteem
- How to hold onto your self-esteem after a big failure