Assertiveness Skills for Managers & Supervisors
How to get the results you want and manage with confidence and authority.
Between the extremes of passive and aggressive styles is an effective, winning management approach the assertive style. Assertive doesn't mean overbearing, pushy, or autocratic.
It's a valuable, balanced approach that assures you'll handle people, get things done, and communicate — all in the same level-headed, confident manner. Understand the three styles of management. Specify what you need, when you need it, and the quality you receive. Motivate others to perform as expected. Learn the skills that guarantee you'll leap the hurdles you face everyday, earn more respect at work, and feel better about your role as leader.
Learn how to …
- Understand the 3 styles of managing
- Specify what you need, when you need it, and set quality standards
- Motivate others to perform as expected
- Master the 4 "Rs" of assertion
- Prepare for conflict and never be caught off guard again
- Negotiate conflict in the workplace
- Communicate assertively and effectively