The Exceptional Receptionist
How to polish your image, perfect your telephone skills, and increase your value to your organization.
High-impact training for front-line people!
As a receptionist, you are the gatekeeper, greeter, manager, and host of your organization. With such an essential role, you need to be able to accomplish these tasks with confidence and efficiency. The Exceptional Receptionist is your guide to taking your skills to the next level.
Learn how to adapt to change, polish your image, perfect your telephone skills, and increase your value to your organization. You'll also discover how to manage the stress that comes naturally with your hectic schedule — and enjoy your job more in the process.
You'll learn …
- How to to handle difficult people with skill and professionalism
- Four key strengths of a receptionist's position within the organization
- What employers look for in a receptionist
- Four barriers to effective communication
- Four powerful organizational skills
- How to manage stress and anxiety
- And much more!
Use this program to improve communication skills and enhance customer service, as well as to build a positive image for your company.