How to Deal with Negativity in the Workplace
Overcome and eliminate negative attitudes and behaviors at work
Negativity in the workplace is an illness. It has symptoms and it is contagious. Just one negative person can be infectious and affect an entire work group. Productivity plummets in a negatively charged workplace, and absenteeism goes up.
Now negativity is curable. Neutralize the ill effects of negativity by turning problems into solutions. Spot negative people before you hire them, rebuild strained relationships, renew motivation, and re-energize your team.
Before you can confront and deal with negativity, you must know where it comes from and how to stop it at the source. How to Deal with Negativity in the Workplace will help you turn negativity around and create a positive work environment. This program will provide you with smart methods to help you get control over the problem attitudes that plague your workplace.
You'll learn how to …
- Succeed when you're surrounded by pessimism
- Stop morale crises before they start
- Stay positive and in control — even when others aren't
- Renew motivation where negativity has taken hold
- Stop dangerous rumor mills and office gossip
- Focus on solutions rather than problems
- Implement 7 critical techniques to communicate more effectively